Mini burgers with beetroot, goat cheese, avocado, spinach and marinated red onions
Enjoy a nice day without meat with this vegetarian version of a hamburger. Just a tasty, healthy vegetarian dish in between meals is always good. This burger has a nice compact and firm texture, so it has a good bite.
Ingredientsfor 4 persons
|4 piece(s)||mini hamburger buns|
|125 g||Bettine goat cheese|
|salt and black pepper|
- Spread the halves of the mini burger buns with the fresh goat cheese.
- Place the baby spinach, a slice in circle of a beetroot, sprouts, slices of avocado, marinated onions on the top of the burger bun.
- Finish the burger with the second half.
Make the marinated onions as follows:
- Slice red onions, put them in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Make a marinade of 50 ml water and 25 ml apple cider vinegar, a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of salt, black pepper and bay leaf.
- Press the onions firmly into a glass jar, fill with the marinade, seal and leave in the fridge for 24 hours.