Lasagnette with goat cheese
Lasagnette, but slightly different! With this recipe, we have given a familiar recipe a new spring look. This vegetarian pasta is delicious thanks to the combination of the mild creamy goat cheese with the aubergine. The lemon adds a fresh touch, making it a delicious spring pasta.
Ingredientsfor 2 persons
|2||cloves of garlic|
|20 g||fresh italian herbs|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|150 ml||cooking cream|
|150 g||Bettine naturel|
|100 g||fresh lasagne|
- Cut the aubergine into half slices and chop the garlic. Strip the leaves from the Italian herbs and coarsely chop them. Grate the zest of the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the aubergine until golden brown, remove from the pan and add the garlic and half of the Italian herbs. fry briefly and deglaze with the cooking cream. crumble half of the goat's cheese over it and stir well until melted.
- Cut the lasagne sheets into wide strips and add them to the sauce, pour in 100 ml of water. Let them cook in the sauce for 3 minutes, adding a little extra water if necessary.
- Spoon the aubergine through the lasagne sheets and heat through well. Season with salt, pepper and the lemon juice.
- Spoon the lasagnette into two plates and crumble the rest of the goat cheese on top. Sprinkle with the remaining green herbs and the lemon zest.
Serve with a nice fresh salad and roasted tomatoes.