Green salad with goat cheese balls
Total time 15 minutes
Ingredientsfor 2 persons
|150 g||green asparagus tips|
|1 tsp.||pink pepper|
|2 tbsp||sesame oil|
|100 g||Bettine Pearls|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Cut off the ends of the green asparagus tips and clean the sugar snaps.
- Bring a pan with plenty of water to the boil and blanch the asparagus and sugarsnaps for 2 minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse immediately.
- Cut ribbons from the cucumber with a vegetable peeler.
- Halve the melon and remove the seeds. Use a melon scoop to scoop out small balls of melon. Collect three tablespoons of juice for the dressing.
- For the dressing, finely chop half the mint. Halve the lime and cut one half into wedges, squeeze the other half. Crush the pink pepper in a mortar.
- Mix the pink pepper, lime juice, melon juice and chopped mint with the sesame oil to make a dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the cucumber ribbons, sugar snaps, asparagus and melon balls between a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves and the Bettine Pearls.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve with the remaining lime wedges.
Make this salad extra filling by adding couscous or quinoa.