Cheese board with ripened goat cheese
A cheeseboard for dessert is a nice ending to a festive dinner, but also for drinks, a cheeseboard is always a welcome addition. Putting together a cheeseboard is not difficult, you just need to remember a few basic rules, which we are happy to explain to you.
Ingredientsfor 4 persons
|200 g||Bettine No3|
|1 pack||Fig-almond toast|
|2 à 3||figs|
|thyme (for garnish)|
- Remove the cheese from the fridge at least 1 hour in advance to reach room temperature.
- Cut the best slices with a wire knife. If you cut it with a knife, heat the knife under the tap with warm water for the best cutting results.
- Serve the cheese on a nice wooden board.
- Serve good bread or delicious toast with the cheese.
- Nice to serve a chutney with it. Either strawberry, fig or pear chutney goes well with it.
- To make the cheese board festive, put nuts and fresh fruit on top. Use seasonal fruit for this.